What kind of data do we gather?
We categories the data we've gathered into two groups:
- Information supplied by users during registration (registration on our website is totally optional).
- Keeping track of information gathered from visitors to our website.
- What are we going to do with this information?
- We do not, however, require visitors to register with us on their first visit. However, in order to take benefit of all of our website's services, customers must first register and then provide some information as part of the registration process.
- We may ask for your name, home address, phone number, email address, and financial information because you are a guest.
- This allows us to modify our website and better match the demands of our visitors.
- We track the pages that each user views in order for our website to respond to their requirements and interests.
- We then integrate this information with actual data from other users' visits to certain pages. This allows us to monitor visitor traffic trends.
- When a visitor accesses a page, our web server collects information about the visitor, including the visitor's IP address, automatically.
- We utilize the IP address of visitors to run our website, fix web server difficulties, and do other tasks.
- In addition, we frequently utilize cookies to tailor our services to the demands of our visitors.
We want to let you know that we value your privacy and will never sell or give your personal information to a third party. We only share information when it's essential to offer services or make the transitions they've requested. Only third-party websites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers, are linked from our site. As a result, we encourage users to review their privacy policies.